Immaculate Carpets Wells. Using the best technology in the the business, we are now trained as carpet technicians using the only system which can not only clean all types of carpets, but also upholstery and mattresses of any soiling level.
Our system not only offers faster drying times but has double the power of most common carpet cleaning systems. It is currently the deepest method of in situ carpet and upholstery cleaning on the market.
As well as offering a stand alone carpet and upholstery cleaning service for all our lovely customers, we will also provide an exciting ‘one stop shop’ for all end of tenancy cleaning requirements...
From oven cleaning, end of tenancies and now carpet cleaning, Immaculate Cleaning and Immaculate Carpets Wells is the place to go to return properties to there best.
Take a look at our step by step process;
*Quotation – On receiving your enquiry, we will arrange to visit your home and inspect your carpets. This serves several purposes.
Once booked, on arrival we will;
* Pre-vacuuming – Pre-vacuuming is absolutely essential in getting a professional result. Up to 80% of dirt in a carpet is dry, vacuumable, particulate matter.
If carpets are not pre-vacuumed, any pre-spray, (next step), will create mud which will sink to the base of the carpet!!
We use professional vacuums with powerful beater brushes which open the pile, allowing efficient removal of soil and, grit etc. (Every inch is covered at least twice and the edges vacuumed with a crevice tool to get into every nook and cranny).
* Pre-spray – The carpet is sprayed with a mild cleaning agent which is left for a few minutes to emulsify, (loosen) the dirt attached to the carpet fibres, assisting the cleaning process achieve maximum soil removal.
* Spotting – We attend to any particularly stubborn stains such as tea, coffee, red wine, grease etc, with our range of professional spot removers.
*Clean – Our cleaning process not only offers faster drying times but has double the power of most common carpets cleaning systems. It is currently the deepest method of in situ carpet and upholstery cleaning on the market.
*Foil Tabs – Once the carpet is clean, where necessary, the furniture is replaced on foil tabs to eliminate any risk of dye transfer from chair legs or rust spots from steel studs etc while the carpet is still drying.
* Inspection – The carpets are checked to ensure all spots have been treated and removed (if not permanent).
* Grooming – Pile carpets are groomed to set the pile and assist the final drying.
* Optional Stain Protection- Specialist Stain protection is available to the customer to enhance the life of your newly cleaned carpet.
Call now for a no obligation quote
Copyright © 2023 Immaculate Cleaning - All Rights Reserved.